BARRY FITZGERALD, STEVE MERA
UFO INVESTIGATOR’S TRAINING COURSE INTENSIVE
MONDAY • TIME: 4:45PM-7:45PM • INDEPENDENCE ROOM
A three-hour extensive training session delivered by Head Tutors (Stephen Mera & Barry Fitzgerald), consisting of active investigation methodologies, interviewing techniques, documentation and data collection, terminologies and case studies, analysis and evaluation.
- Students will be given an information pack to work through with the tutors comprising of plans and illustrations, lists of terminologies, classification and identification charts.
- The three-hour extensive training session will be a highly interactive experience incorporating question and answers sessions, demonstrations and brainstorming.
- Students will be given all introductory information and prepared for the undertaking of the full and complete UFO Investigators Training Course (UITC) for which they will be given as an interactive (hyperlinked) PDF file on CD-ROM at the end of their three-hour extensive training session.
- Students will be given a special ’Contact in the Desert’ introductory course certificate and registration number for completing the three-hour extensive training session.
- Students can complete their full UITC in their own time and submit their answers electronically to MAPIT Head Office. Examination papers will be dispatched to all students on completion of the UITC.
- Students will receive 24-hour support, should they have any queries or difficulties via use of our dedicated ‘students web page’. Final examination papers can be submitted for marking electronically and on completion will receive the officially recognized UPARS certificate in association with MAPIT and SEP as part of the British Investigators Training Course (est. 1995).
- Students will receive further guidance and support when required and can obtain assistance with placement within suitable UFO organizations. Information pertaining to further education within the subjects of the paranormal and anomalous phenomena will also be available.
- Students will become registered as a credited investigator of the UFO phenomena and listed within our database, allowing further development and offer of an active role within UPARS as well as having their information listed on StellarDataBase TM in association with the UFO international reporting center and UFO tracking center.
Call (760) 660-8484 to order tickets by phone.
Please note: CITD does not issue refunds.
Credit for amounts paid may be applied to future events at our discretion within 30 days of purchase.
Full Weekend Passes are required before purchasing workshops or intensives.