BE PREPARED TO HAVE FUN!
IMPORTANT ITEMS INCLUDE:
- • Bring your receipt and your ID.
- • You don’t have to bring your BEACH or LAWN CHAIR this year, but you may need to next year. 😉
- • FYI – If you are not staying onsite at the hotel, parking is $5, and they only accept cash. So be sure to bring a little with you.
A Weekend Pass is Required for all events!
- Desert-appropriate clothing. Early June weather has cool mornings, hot during day, cools down at night
- Comfortable shoes will keep your feet happy and healthy while you are walking
- Caps or shade hats to block the sun
- Sunscreen is always a good idea
- Water Bottle to keep refilling – something light to carry around
- Blanket or beach chair for seating in outdoor areas
- Bathing Suit (swimming pool on-site)
- Pen and paper for notes, names, addresses and memories
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (Avoid keys in your car!)
- Vehicle Key Code (this will cut down on the time it takes for the locksmith to duplicate your key if lost)
- Smoking permitted in designated areas only