BE PREPARED TO HAVE FUN!
IMPORTANT ITEMS INCLUDE:
- • Bring your receipt and your ID.
- • You don’t have to bring your BEACH or LAWN CHAIR this year, but you may need to next year. 😉
- • FYI – If you are not staying onsite at the hotel, parking is $5, and they only accept cash. So be sure to bring a little with you.
A Weekend Pass is Required for all events!
- Desert-appropriate clothing. Early June weather has cool mornings, hot during day, cools down at night
- Comfortable shoes will keep your feet happy and healthy while you are walking
- Caps or shade hats to block the sun
- Sunscreen is always a good idea
- Water Bottle to keep refilling – something light to carry around
- Blanket or beach chair for seating in outdoor areas
- Bathing Suit (swimming pool on-site)
- Pen and paper for notes, names, addresses and memories
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (Avoid keys in your car!)
- Vehicle Key Code (this will cut down on the time it takes for the locksmith to duplicate your key if lost)
- Smoking permitted in designated areas only
Get Additional Workshops & Intensives Anytime
More Opportunities to Integrate and Connect with Experts
Discover Integrative UFO Workshops and Tours
What Else Do I Get With My Weekend Pass?
50 SENSATIONAL LECTURES
All lectures are included with your pass. We have some great lectures from incredible authors, including Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, Erich von Däniken, Linda Moulton Howe, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Michael Tellinger, Nick Pope, Michael Salla, Nassim Haramein, and our entire line-up of speakers. (see info)
8 HOT PANELS
HOT DEBATE you will NOT want to miss! This year’s panels will feature hot debate between, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, Erich von Däniken, Linda Moulton Howe, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Michael Salla, Michael Tellinger, and others hosted by Coast to Coast AM host, George Noory, David Wilcock, Jimmy Church, Alan Steinfeld, Robert Perala, Clyde Lewis, and many more.