What to Bring to CITD
- BEACH or LAWN CHAIRS for amphitheater presentations and star gazing
- Desert-appropriate clothing. Early June weather has cool mornings, hot during day, cools down at night
- Good, strong, closed-toed shoes will keep your feet safe and healthy while you are walking in the desert environment
- Caps or shade hats to block the sun
- Sunscreen is always a good idea
- Blanket or beach chair for seating in outdoor areas
- Water Bottle to keep refilling – something light to carry around
- Nights are dark: Bring flashlight and extra batteries
- Bathing Suit (swimming pool and wading pond on-site)
- Towel (bring your own pool towel)
- Pen and paper for notes, names, addresses and memories
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (Avoid keys in your car!)
- Vehicle Key Code (this will cut down on the time it takes for the locksmith to duplicate your key if lost)
- If you are eco-minded, do bring your own reusable cup, bowl, and utensils for green eating
- Phosphate and sulfate free soaps detergents and shampoos
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- Extra toilet paper from recycled material
- Flag or balloon to identify your campsite
- Small luggage lock for your tent
- Extra biodegradable trash bags
- Showers available. Please note: showers are co-ed.
- Extra stakes and/or weights for your tent in case of strong winds
- No Alcohol
- No fires of any kind. Stovetops allowed.
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Fireworks
- No Illegal Substances
- No Vending will be allowed
- No Loungers or recliners
- No Bicycles or scooters or personal motorized vehicles will be permitted into the conference grounds. You will, however, be able to park your bicycle or scooter at any conference entrance via bicycle racks. Please note that the Facility is not responsible for your bike/scooter and that you will not be able to move your bike/scooter unless you are leaving the conference grounds.
- No Plastic bottles or grocery bags
- No Styrofoam coolers
- For safety reasons, any form of transportation that would carry you faster than a walking pace will not be allowed. This applies in all areas: camping, parking and the conference areas.
What Else Do I Get With My Weekend Pass?
HOT PANEL DEBATE
HOT DEBATE you will NOT want to miss! This year’s panels will feature hot debate between, Graham Hancock, Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, Dr. Steven Greer, Linda Moulton Howe, and others hosted by Coast to Coast AM host, George Noory, David Wilcock and other hosts TBA.
This is your chance to have a close encounter with your favorite authors and speakers over drinks and a delightful social atmosphere!