Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information CCP may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
• When you create a CCP ID, create a store registration, register your products, purchase a product, download an application update, register on a blog, forum or any other area requiring registration on CCP, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information. This information remains private and is never shared with any third party or other entity.
• When you share your content with family and friends using CCP products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on forums, CCP may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. This information remains private and is never shared with any third party or other entity.
How we use your personal information
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on CCP latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences in your My Account Center, after logging into your account.
• We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you will continue to receive these communications. Should you want to opt out of such communication, you will need to send a formal request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In doing so, you agree to be responsible for keeping yourself updated on our policies and terms and will agree to all terms therein modified with or without notice.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve products, services, and customer communications.
• If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Methods of Payment (Credit Cards)
• We accept Master Card, Visa, AMEX, Check, or PayPal. We do not store or retain any credit card information.
• Your Credit Card will show charged by CCP via the Authorize.Net Gateway or Paypal as applied.